1500Pa Strong Suction and Super-Slim 2.7" Good for Pet Hair
( 5 Reviews )
Super-strong 1500Pa Suction Power
freely Cleans From Floor to Carpets
Slim Design 2.7" and 55DB Low Noise
Maximum Suction Adjustment
Picks Up More Pet Hair Than Other Robot Vacuums
DC 14.4 V Li-ion 2600 mAh
Dust Collector Capacity:
Max Suction Power:
Auto-Dock and Recharge:
12.4 x 12.4 x 2.7 inches
What voltage is BG600 rated for? How long does it take to charge each time?
● Voltages: 100 - 120V
● Charging Time: 300 - 360 mins
● Run Time: 100 mins
How often do I need to replace the brush and filter? How to order?
For a better cleaning experience, we recommend replacing the accessories once every 2-3 months. You can order directly at our Amazon Store
What is the 3M tape and the roll of magnetic stripping for?
This is a magnetic strip that prevents the robot from crossing the boundaries and the robot automatically avoids it as it approaches it. You can put it on the stairs or wherever you don't want it to pass.
1. Measure and cut Magnetic Stripe to your desired length.
2. Firmly place Magnetic Stripe on the ground to create a barrier.
3. Vacuum Cleaner will not pass over the Magnetic Stripe.
What if BG600 suddenly cannot be activated?
1. Make sure the main power switch is in the ON position.
2. Make sure the battery is fully charged.
3. Replace the batteries (2 AAA) in the remote control.
4. Make sure the remote control is within range (16 ft/5 m) of robot.
5. If you still have trouble, turn off the main power switch, wait then turn it back on. If these suggestions don't help, please contact us at email@example.com for more assistance.
What should I do if I can't schedule cleaning?
1. Make sure the main power switch on the bottom of robot is turned on.
2. Make sure the time, time of day (AM/PM), and the scheduled time have been set correctly.
3. Check if robot’s power is too low to start cleaning.
( 5 Reviews )
Very clean floor
I love that this vacuum is quiet. Not as noisy as the old one I have. The noise of it is not enough to distract me me doing other stuff while it is doing it's work. It also cleans the floor very well. And it's thin enough to go under my bed. Before it goes under my bed, there's a layer of dust. And it was gone after several rounds of cleaning.
Heavier than my previous one. The filters are a little complex but workable. I especially like the charging station. Just let it roll back and it can be safely charged until the lights change. It handles the bumps and dog hairs well. The magnetic bells could prevent it from falling from the stairs. My little puppy is still afraid of it and keeps barking at it. Hope they well get along better. Hahhhhhaaa
USA: +1-(855)-993-9939Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PST)EU: +44 20 3966 0097Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM(GMT)
Subscribe to the Bagotte Newsletter
Access exclusive offers, news, and more.